Books on Mandalas - Creating, Drawing, Meditation, For Healing, Labyrinths

Here is a list of books that I have on my bookshelf. The links will take you to Amazon. I'm an affiliate, which means when you make a purchase, I get a little kick back. Know that this helps to support my work here at 100mandalas.com and I use the credits to further my study of mandalas and to purchase art supplies. I keep giving back as I share with you what I learn. There are many other books on mandalas, but these are some of the ones that I have on my bookshelf. Happy browsing!

Creating Mandalas

The Mandala Guidebook: How to Draw, Paint, and Color Expressive Mandala Art by Kathryn Costa

Celtic Art: The Methods of Construction by George Bain

Creating Mandalas: For Insight, Healing, and Self-Expression by Susanne Fincher

Zen Doodling Mandalas by Carolyn Scrace

Zen Mandalas: Sacred Circles inspired by Zentangle by Suzanne McNeill, CZT

Mandalas and Healing

Making Mandalas for Harmony and Healing: A Practical Guide To Using Spiritual Circles by Laura J. Watts

The Mandala Healing Kit: Using Sacred Symbols for Spiritual and Emotional Healing by Judith Cornell, Ph.D.

Mandala Symbolism and Techniques: Innovative Approaches for Professionals by Susan I. Buchalter

Mandala: Luminous Symbols for Healing, 10th Anniversary Edition with a New CD of Meditations and Exercises by Judith Cornell, PH.D.

The Mandala Workbook: A Creative Guide for Self-Exploration, Balance, and Well-Being by Susanne Fincher

Mandalas and Meditation

The Art of Mandala Meditation: Mandala Designs to Heal Your Mind, Body and Spirit

Mandalas & Meditations for Everyday Living: 52 Pathways to Personal Power by Cassandra Lorius

Natural Mandalas: 30 New Meditations to Help You Find Peace and Awareness in the Beauty of Nature by Lisa Tenzin-Dolma

Coloring Mandalas

There are many more coloring books on mandalas. I only have a few as I tend to draw my own mandalas or color the mandala art from our own coloring books that are free to download.

Celtic Knotwork Stained Glass Colouring Book by A.G. Smith

Coloring Mandalas 4: For Confidence, Energy, and Purpose By Susanne Fincher

Mystical Mandala Coloring Book by Alberta Hutchinson

Labyrinths

Exploring the Labyrinth: A Guide for Healing and Spiritual Growthby Melissa Gayle West

The Sacred Path Companion: A Guide to Walking the Labyrinth to Heal and Transform by Lauren Artress

Sacred Geometry

The books listed here are not easy reads and only touch the surface of the topics. They are all beautifully illustrated.

The Golden Section: Nature's Greatest Secret by Scott Olsen

Ruler and Compass: Practical Geometric Constructions by Andrew Sutton

Sacred Geometry by Miranda Lundy

Symmetry: The Ordering Principle by David Wade

On the Bottom Shelf

I rate these books 1 or 2 stars.

How to Create Mandalas by Jessica Mazurkiewicz

How to Create Sacred Geometry Mandalas by Martha Bartfeld (Instructions are not clear.)

The Mandala Bible: The Definitive Guide to Using Sacred Shapes by Madonna Gauding (It has been reported that there are copyright concerns with this book.)